Mythological occult metal discoverers Absu announce the release of their new video, produced for the anthem “Hall Of The Masters,” courtesy of this year’s Adult Swim Singles Program. Once again, the band has showcased their signature style of occult black/thrash mythology to dark, new, calculating territories. The audio was recorded earlier this year at Nomad Recording Studios in Carrollton, Texas and mixed by J.T. Longoria. (King Diamond, Solitude Aeternus), the video for the song then filmed by director Daniel Garcia.
Stated Absu vocalist/drummer Proscriptor on the creation of the visual magnum opus: “’Hall Of The Masters’ is a conceptual video concerning the wedlock between a speculum of apparitions and the rite of transfiguration. The mortality featured in the video is unexpectedly visited by the Elder Ones and swept from Earth by the form of the Master. Every dream of man and woman is superlatively coiled by the Lamia!”
Indeed. Be swept away by the Elder Ones with “Hall Of The Masters” AT THIS LOCATION.
This November the Absu clan will take their blackened craft to South American audiences on a venture through Columbia, Chile, and Brazil, with performances flanking Mystifier, Massacre, Master and more along the way.
Absu South American Festival & Tour Performances:
- 11/09/2012 Medellin, Columbia w/ Mystifier
- 11/10/2012 Cali, Columbia w/ Mystifier
- 11/11/2012 Bogata, Columbia w/ Mystifier
- 11/13/2012 Santiago, Chile
- 11/15/2012 Espaço do Oca – Jaraguá Do Sul, Brazil w/ Massacre, Master
- 11/16/2012 Beco – Porto Alegre, Brazil w/ Massacre, Master
- 11/17/2012 Music Hall – Belo Horizonte, Brazil w/ Massacre, Master
- 11/18/2012 Carioca Club – São Paulo, Brazil w/ Massacre, Master