American black metal outfit Abigail Williams’ latest tour is now currently underway. Billed as support for almighty death metal legion Deicide on the March Of Death 2012 tour, Abigail Williams are performing all new material from their recently released third LP Becoming, released worldwide via Candlelight Records in January. With Jungle Rot and Lecherous Nocturne also providing support for the entire trek, this shall prove to be one of the year’s heaviest tours so far as it storms across the continent through the end of the month.
March Of Death 2012 – Deicide w/ Abigail Williams, Jungle Rot, Lecherous Nocturne
- 3/05/2012 Imperial de Quebec – Quebec City, QC
- 3/06/2012 Opera House – Toronto, ON
- 3/07/2012 Montage Music Hall – Rochester, NY
- 3/08/2012 Peabody’s – Cleveland, OH
- 3/09/2012 Blondie’s – Detroit, MI
- 3/10/2012 Reggie’s Rock Club – Chicago, IL
- 3/12/2012 Osbourne Village Inn – Winnipeg, MB
- 3/13/2012 The Exchange – Regina, SK
- 3/14/2012 Starlite Room – Edmonton, AB
- 3/15/2012 Dickens – Calgary, AB
- 3/16/2012 Rutland Centennial Hall – Kelowna, BC
- 3/17/2012 Rickshaw Theatre – Vancouver, BC
- 3/18/2012 El Corazon – Seattle, WA
- 3/19/2012 Hawthorne Theatre – Portland, OR
- 3/20/2012 Grand Ballroom – San Francisco, CA
- 3/21/2012 House of Blues – West Hollywood, CA
- 3/22/2012 The Clubhouse – Tempe, AZ
- 3/23/2012 The Complex – Salt Lake City, UT
- 3/24/2012 Bluebird Theatre – Denver, CO
- 3/25/2012 Trees – Dallas, TX
- 3/27/2012 Emo’s East – Austin, TX
- 3/28/2012 The Hangar – New Orleans, LA
- 3/29/2012 Club at Firestone – Orlando, FL
For the past several months amazing reviews of Abigail Williams’ Becoming have been pouring in, the new direction the band has taken on this album obviously many longtime fans’ favorite recording to date.
Clocking in at nearly an hour in length, Becoming ushers in a provocative new chapter for the ever-evolving Abigail Williams. Containing six vast tracks, truly the band’s most expressive and complicated to date, Becoming was recorded in various warehouses throughout Los Angeles, with the lineup for the album including returning guitarist Ian Jekelis, studio drummer Zach Gibson (ex-The Black Dahlia Murder) and as always, vocalist/guitarist Ken Sorceron, who handled all mixing, mastering, production and engineering duties.
Abigail Williams’ new album, Becoming, is available direct from Candlelight USA by clicking HERE to order.