Australian thrash grind, road hounds, King Parrot, recently appeared on the sixty-third episode of Brutally Delicious, the world’s most metal cooking show! Watch the band guzzle coffee, dish about tour life and cook brutal omelets with host Bruce Moore at THIS LOCATION.
King Parrot is currently winding down their live tirade through North America in support of their Bite Your Head Off full-length released via Candlelight Records last year. Championed for its “ceaseless brutality,” by Ghost Cult and dubbed “aggressive as fuck,” by Headbangorgtfo, the record was produced by Jason Fuller (Blood Duster, Dern Rutlidge) and Adam Calaitzis (Damaged, Abramelin) and manages to capture the raw intensity of their live output, defying genres with a cross section attack of thrash, grind, punk and hardcore. Watch the band dismantle Brooklyn’s Saint Vitus Bar, courtesy of Pit Full Of Shit, HERE.
King Parrot Live Assaults 2014 [remaining dates]: w/ Vattnet Viskar
- 4/11/2014 Marquis Theater – Denver, CO
- 4/12/2014 Burt’s Tiki Lounge – Salt Lake City, UT
- 4/13/2014 The Shredder – Boise, ID
- 4/14/2014 Electric Owl – Vancouver, BC
- 4/15/2014 El Corazon – Seattle, WA
- 4/16/2014 Rotture – Portland, OR
- 4/17/2014 Thee Parkside – San Francisco, CA
- 4/18/2014 The Satellite – Los Angeles, CA
- 4/19/2014 Franks Place – Fresno, CA
- 4/20/2014 Soda Bar – San Diego, CA